At Peterson, we believe there is no better way to learn than by getting your hands dirty. Peterson CAT offers a paid Internship program with on-the-job training related to student’s career interests. The program will allow the intern to put classroom knowledge into practice through direct experience.
Interns have a designated set of responsibilities and are actively supported and evaluated by a supervisor or mentor. This program has been developed to provide an opportunity to learn about our business operation and assist individuals in developing the skills necessary to initiate a career within their chosen field of study that is applicable to our company.
- Increase the intern's awareness of career opportunities.
- Expose the intern to operational and administrative aspects of our business.
- Through a hands-on training program, familiarize the intern with the environment in many of our departments such as Marketing, Human Resources, Project Management, Accounting, and Information Systems.
- Develop a recruiting pool of candidates for consideration regarding future management trainee and/or other career opportunities.
- Develop and enhance a positive relationship between Peterson CAT and the student community.
- Provide the opportunity for each intern to enhance their leadership and communication skills.