SERVICE WHEN YOU NEED IT
from emergency repairs to routine maintenance, Peterson has you covered
One of Peterson's most outstanding service features is its field service capabilities, which has earned us a legendary reputation over the years. Our expertise, along with service vehicles equipped with labor-saving equipment and computerized diagnostic tooling sets the industry standard when it comes to quick turn-around time and quality repairs.
Why Choose Peterson?
- Industry presence since 1936
- 24/7 emergency service availability
- All makes, all models industrial engine service*
- Locations throughout Northern California, western Oregon, and southern Washington
- Fully-equipped mobile service fleet
- Factory-trained and certified technicians for many popular makes
- Preventative maintenance service agreements available
- Estimated response time of 2 hours for emergency service calls**
- We offer "Green" Service
*In our maintenance fleet we currently have 1500 units under agreement. Of these units, approximately 50%-60% are non-Caterpillar.
**Response time dependant on circumstances and level of urgency
Who does Business with us?
- Microsoft (San Jose)
- Bank of America (Walnut Creek)
- City of Santa Cruz
- City of So. San Francisco
- Delta Diablo Sanitation District
- Central Marin Sanitation
- City of Stockton
Preventative Maintenance Tip
Learn to inspect your water pump weep hole to identify potential problems before they lead to costly repairs in the video below.
Preventative maintenance is essential in keeping your repair costs low. Peterson offers Customer Support agreements (CSA's). A CSA is a contract for parts, maintenance, and repair that can be customized to meet your business's needs. Call a Peterson rep today to schedule a free consultation.