ON-HIGHWAY Parts and Services
second to none
Peterson Power has factory-trained service technicians with experience servicing and repairing not only Caterpillar engines, but many of the other popular makes of diesel engine systems as well.
Capabilities range from smoke opacity testing and oil sampling to comprehensive engine diagnostics, tune-ups, complete in-frame overhauls and repowers. Each shop is equipped with the latest in diagnostic tooling such as our strip chart recorders, boroscope inspections, and reactive/resistive load banks. Our San Leandro, Santa Rosa, Redding, Portland, Medford and Eugene shops also include Superflo chassis dynamometers for advanced testing using CAT's PAR system (Power Analysis Report).
Why Choose Peterson?
- BIT Inspections on brakes, drive trains, electrical, air conditioning, and more
- Certified Technicians service all makes and models, including CAT, Detroit, and Cummins
- State-of-the-art tooling
- 24/7 Field Service available upon request
- General engine service
- General mechanical repair
- A full range of replacement filters
- Air conditioning service and repair
- Dynamometer analysis and diagnostic checks
- Oil sampling analysis (SOS)
- A full range of in-house fluids analysis
- Full synthetic Cat diesel oil
- Extended-life coolant
- Radiator repair
- Welding and metal fabricating
- Complete steam cleaning
- Custom hydraulic service (CHS)
- Complete hydraulic repair
- Hydraulic hose assemblies
- Custom engineering for specialized needs
- PAR dyno test
- Smoke opacity test
- B.I.T. inspections - tractor
- B.I.T. inspections – trailer
- Overhead adjustments (3116 mechanical, 3126/C7)
- Overhead adjustments (3176/C10/C12/C15/3406E)
- Overhead adjustments (C11/C13/C15/C16, 3406 B/C)
- Dyno test – STD. Test w/report.
- And much more…
Need more than just another repair?
Let Peterson overhaul your engine with one of Cat's Precious Metals in-frame overhaul kits. Learn more >>
Peterson is also the authorized International Truck Dealership for the San Francisco Bay Area. Visit our dedicated trucks website at www.petersontrucks.com