Marine Service On the Water
Don't get stuck in dry dock! Peterson offers marine diesel engine and genset service on the water.
Peterson Marine offers:
- Complete marine engine service and repair, from oil changes to overhauls
- Marine genset service
- Marine transmission service and repair
- Fuel polishing
- Parts order and pickup
- Common spare parts on hand (hoses, belts, zincs, etc.)
- Load testing
As the certified Caterpillar dealer in the San Francisco Bay Area, Peterson offers the latest in Cat diagnostics tooling and factory-trained technicians. We can also help you qualify for Cat-sponsored financing on your service work.
Peterson Power is a green company and has won awards for pollution prevention and contamination control. You can be certain that your marine service work will be completed efficiently and cleanly.
TIER 2 Emissions Package
If you operate your vessel in California-regulated Waters, you must be in compliance with the California Harbor Craft Rule Tier 2 regulations. Compliance is not an option; it’s a requirement.
Peterson reduces your cost of meeting this requirement by offering an upgrade kit for your Cat 3500 marine engine. Cat has created kits that allow you to avoid performing a repower so your vessel can get back to work.
Extended Service Coverage for Engine Overhauls
Keep your vessel on the water longer—repair or overhaul it with Cat® Marine Bundled Repair Solutions. We have made it easy to order and easy to select. From Foundational to Optimal levels, our Bundled Repair Solutions offer flexible options for engine maintenance, or top end or major overhauls.
- Bundled pricing to fit your budget
- Engineered for reliable, high-quality overhauls
- Customizable repair levels for easy ordering
- Fast delivery
- Parts packaged for an efficient overhaul process
- Incorporates all the latest engineering changes
- One-year parts warranty