Peterson Power Systems has recently transitioned to Cat Inspect for all generator inspections in Oregon.
Cat Inspect is an easy-to-use application that will simplify the inspection process, and allow our technicians to complete pre-defined inspection tasks, as well as include pictures, comments, and ratings for Cat and non-Cat assets. Inspection forms include PM Checklists, Technical Analysis forms, Daily Safety Walkarounds and more.
What are the benefits to you:
Inspection forms can be emailed to your designated contact, immediately following inspection. Please make sure we have current email addresses. To Update your contact information, email may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your PSSR.
- You will no longer receive a service report, Cat Inspect will act as the service report
- Cat Inspect is more detailed than previous inspection formats and will include pictures
- Streamline our post inspection quoting process
- You can access all your inspection reports via My.Cat.com—a free portal
- We invite you to download the Cat Inspect app today on your mobile device!
Search Cat Inspect at the Apple App Store or Google Play for Android
NOTE: Customer should expect to see our technician using their phones during the inspection process. This can take up to one hour of use depending on how much detail they need to include in the inspection.
For more details, please call your Peterson Product Support Rep or contact us.