Extended Service Coverage for Power Systems
You expect years of productivity and performance from your power system. With us you also get a wide variety of coverage options and the highest level of cost-control available, for years to come. Extended Service Coverage (ESC) is built to protect your investment and your peace of mind by helping you budget for unexpected repair costs, ensuring repairs are performed by factory-trained technicians and getting you back to work fast.
ESC for prime and standby generator sets, switchgear, automatic transfer switches (ATS), uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) and engine paralleling and integration controls (EPIC) is built to protect your investment and your peace of mind.
Who to call?
Peterson has product support representatives, specialized in extended service coverage, dedicated to key territories.
Why Extended Service Coverage?
- Global Coverage. ESC is available wherever you are, for all your coverage and service needs. It’s true global service with no zones or territory restrictions
- Local Expertise. Trained technicians at more than 2,500 Caterpillar authorized service locations have the experience, training and tools to repair your engine quickly and accurately
- Ease of Doing Business. Our pricing terms are simple, and you can customize coverage options to fit your individual needs
- Peace of Mind. When you choose ESC, you can be confident knowing your investment is protected by the power of Caterpillar
- History of Protection. Your Cat® dealer is backed by Cat Financial—together, we’ve been providing product support with ESC programs to customers since 1986
- Protect your investment with coverage for parts and labor expenses on covered components (less any applicable deductible)
- Avoid unexpected repair costs caused by unscheduled repairs
- Budget for unexpected repairs and lock in costs up front
- Make sure repairs are done right the first time with factory-trained technicians using genuine Cat parts
- Return your power systems to their original operating specifications, meeting all requirements for safe use and environmental compliance
- Combine Extended Service Coverage with a customer support agreement for complete maintenance and repair protection
What can you expect?
You need real-world information to make real-world decisions. We've put together ESC agreements on four popular models. Each includes a real-world coverage matrix, additional allowances and overview.
- Sample ESC for Cat 3512 Generator Set
- Sample ESC for Cat C18 Generator Set
- Sample ESC for Cat C7.1 Generator Set
- Sample ESC for Cat C6.6 Generator Set
Ready to get started?
Request a quote and we will contact you to build a quote customized to your needs.