Offering full service bumper-to-bumper maintenance & repair for on-highway trucks & recreational vehicles
Now serving in Portland and Eugene!
At Peterson, we understand that truck shops and accessibility are vital. For local carriers and vocational haulers, we have shops in your area. For long-haul and transport truckers, we have shops en-route to your next destination. Convenient to Highway 101 and the I-5, schedule at any of our locations for your service visit.
Our Industry Partnerships
At Peterson, we’ve built a reputation for getting the job done right and on time. Year after year, we keep our customers on the road. We’ve built strong relationships with customers in the following industries:
- Ready-mix delivery
- Over-the-Road trucks & trailers
- Equipment transport
Services We Provide
You demand a lot out of your truck. Whether it’s safety, reliability, or legal compliance. At Peterson Power, we offer a full range of service providers to meet your complete needs. Here are some of what we offer.
- General engine service
- Custom hydraulic service
- A full range of replacement filters
- Dynamometer analysis and diagnostic checks
- Complete steam cleaning
- General mechanical repair
- Air conditioning service and repair
- Radiator repair
- Custom hydraulic repair
- Bumper to bumper chassis repairs
- Full drive train repairs
- A full range of in-house fluids analysis
- Fully synthetic Cat diesel oil
- Extended-life coolant
- Welding and metal fabricating
- Hydraulic hose assemblies
- Custom engineering for specialized needs
- Smoke opacity test
- B.I.T. inspections - tractor & trailer
- Full in-frame and out-of-frame engine overhauls
- Overhead adjustments (3116 mechanical, 3126/C7)
- Overhead adjustments (3176/C10/C12/C15/3406E)
- Overhead adjustments (C11/C13/C15/C16, 3406 B/C
For our International dealer serving Northern California, visit our sister company, Peterson Trucks at www.petersontrucks.com.
Actually getting your truck in (and back out):
Accessibility is everything. What good is a truck shop if you can’t get in there? We’ve added a second shift in Portland to address the ever-growing need. Including Peterson Trucks, we now service your truck at thirteen locations across Oregon and California:
Want to Handle it Yourself?
Many of our customers can handle some maintenance and repair themselves. Quickly and accurately making this determination can pay huge dividends in reduced cost and increased uptime.
Our knowledgeable staff is happy to assist with:
- OEM maintenance schedules for nearly all makes and models
- Parts look-up and availability
- Questions about warranty and product improvement letters
Parts Distribution Network:
Selecting a partner who will go the extra mile:
Large contracts, planned expansion, and unforeseen business opportunities can all push your company to the limits. Working with a scalable partner that takes the time to understand your needs can set you up for success. Here’s an example:
We serve a global leader in the aggregate and building materials industry whose local operations were growing. Together we decided that the best way to support their operations was by supplying a full time technician and parts drop box at their facility. Because of the expertise of our technician and the support provided by our business units, we perform approximately 75% of their maintenance and repairs. This frees them to focus on serving their customers.