Generator maintenance programs, repair after failure, parts, technical information
Peterson Power Systems provides quality generator repair, service, and maintenance support for your power equipment. Our team will guarantee full local product support, repair and maintenance for every component of your equipment. Our highly qualified technicians can resolve your problem in the field or at your location.
The Customer Value Agreement (CVA):
Peterson Power Systems is proud to provide the Customer Value Agreement (CVA). CVA helps you plan for your company’s future while being kind to the environment. Continuous maintenance of your company's generator is vital in order to ensure that your standby power equipment is always working when you need it. Simply put, the CVA minimizes risk.
- Annual Services
- Quarterly Inspections
- Meggar Testing
- Load Bank Testing
- Extended Service Coverage for up to 5 years
- Rental Coverage Option
- Priority Service
- Level Payments (Monthly, Quarterly, Annually)
- No Upfront Costs
- No Price Increases for up to five years
- Free Annual Customer Training
- Scheduled Oil Sampling
- 10% discount on additional repairs and services
- Contingency Planning Guide and Paper
- Green Service
We have the experience:
Our technicians service more than 2,500 contracted units a year. Our history and dedication to customer service has taught us the special considerations needed for the most common applications.
- Standby power must be 100% reliable. Poor battery maintenance and inspection practices cause most backup power failures.
- Cogeneration/Combined Heat and Power (CHP) packages have very high initial cost. These units require maximum uptime to achieve positive financial return and environmental benefits.
- Industrial packages are typically found in chippers, grinders and shredders. Timing engine maintenance with hydraulic and/or mechanical maintenance can yield significant savings. Equipment failure can cause a critical loss of revenue or missing a deadline.
- Fire pumps protect human life and safety. Failure can quickly turn to tragedy in this highly regulated application. Exact maintenance records must be kept for compliance.
- Landfill gas power generation requires careful documentation and continual valve adjustments. This application typically has contractual production requirements to power utilities, so service timelines are very tight.
We have earned the trust:
Peterson product support representatives are experienced and provide thorough coverage to our customers. The Peterson way of doing business leads to high levels of employee and customer retention. Our staff have experience throughout California, Oregon and Washington.
Many of our customers came to us because of dissatisfaction with the service they received elsewhere. We keep our word and do not hold back from giving honest evaluations of equipment condition. Few organizations can respond with our speed or quality.
John Muir Health made a substantial investment in the form of Cat cogeneration/CHP units from us. These were installed at a hospital and serviced by supplier with very aggressive rates. Unfortunately their CHP units began to break down due to improper service after only two years. The JMH staff reached out to Peterson; we were able to repair all their units, and then we installed remote monitoring to reduce future downtime.