Power Rental Solutions
Whether faced with planned or emergency electric power needs, you not only demand reliability—you need availability. With our 24/7 availability, we’ve got you covered. We offer units for every application, with sizes ranging from 20 to 2,000kW. Whatever your specific requirements, our generators are equal to the challenge, providing power when and where you need it most.
Solutions We Provide
- Temporary power generation in the case of power outages, brownouts, and other emergencie.
- Uninterruptible, high-quality power for sensitive electronic or computer systems
- Construction site power
- Power for mobile batch plants
- Primary Power generation
- Standby Power
- Continuous power
- Load sharing/parallel/peak shaving
- UPS quality power
- Temporary power during planned equipment shutdowns, replacements, repair, or maintenance
- Temporary power for building construction, renovations, and/or expansions
- Supplemental or bridge power during periods of high demand
- Remote grid support
- Weather-induced blackouts or brownouts
- Prime power during substation, construction, expansion, repair, or maintenance, and planned/unplanned equipment maintenance
Some of The Industries We Serve:
- Office/Institutional/Residential buildings, Hospitals/Medical Centers/Speciality Clinics, Hotels/Resorts, Shopping Malls/Mega Stores, Warehouses, Pharmaceutical.
- General/Heavy Construction, Building Trades, Sandblasting&Painting, Pipeline/Communication/Power Lines, Engineering Firms, Concrete/Asphalt Producers, Road Builders, Landscapers.
- Power Plants, Public Utility Companies, Independent Power Providers, Energy Service Companies, Independent System Operators, Generation Distribution&Transmission Operators, Power Brokers.
Rental Power Equipment Available:
- Portable Power Generators
- Studio Quiet Generators
- Automatic Transfer Switches
- Power Cable
- Load Banks
- Cable & Boxes
- Distribution Panels
- Fuel Services and Technician Availability 24/7
- Spill Basins
- Auxillary Fuel Tanks
Power Units in Inventory:
|Model||kW||kVA||Legal Wet Wt.||Fuel Consumption*|
*Fuel consumption at 75% load