Serving all of California, Oregon and Washington
Peterson Power Systems can support temperature control applications from equipment failure, emergencies, loss of power to scheduled maintenance, seasonal needs, and special events. With locations to serve you in California, Oregon, and Washington, Peterson offers top-notch products and service to keep you productive and profitable. Industries we serve include refineries, oil & gas, pharmaceutical, education, data centers and more.
Solutions we provide:
- Product quality and spoilage control.
- Environmental control in brood, farrowing, and feeding facilities during seasonal temperature extremes.
- Temporary environmental heating, cooling, dehumidification during:
- Planned and unplanned shutdowns for equipment replacement, repair, or maintenance
- Building construction, renovations, and/or expansions
- Supplemental comfort heating/cooling and process cooling capacity during seasonal peak times of the year.
- Standard and low-temperature chiller modules for process cooling.
- Environmental temperature control units.
- Primary & backup temperature control units for:
- Process cooling
- Reactor cooling
- Condenser cooling
- Laser cooling
- Dryer and packaging dehumidification
- Dense air injection
- Scrubber cooling
- Supplemental tower cooling
- Vessel and storage tank climate control
- Product storage
- Environmental control
- Paint and drying room environmental control
- Robotics cooling
- Steel and basic oxygen furnace cooling
- Baghouse cooling
- Large motor cooling
- Liquefied gas storage
- Light gas loading
- Catalytic reactor cooling
- Alkylation cooling
- Vapor recovery
- Lube oil cooling
- Gas turbine cooling
- Surface condenser cooling
- Overhead condenser cooling
- Plastic pelletizer cooling
- Jacketed reactor cooling
- Supplemental water cooling
- Supplemental cooling
- Hydro-cooling pitted fruit to spot ripening.
- Flash cooling sensitive vegetables.
- Processing and storage.
- Supplemental and/or backup process temperature control capacity during seasonal temperature extremes.
Some of the Industries we serve:
- Food Processors & Packagers, Beverage Processors & Bottlers, Wineries, Breweries, Fruit & Vegetable Growers, Feedlot & Poultry Operations.
- Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Electronic & Hi-Tech, Speciality Gases, Auto, Heavy Equipment, Machinery, Steel Mills, Foundries.
- Refineries, Drilling Contractors, Gas & Oil Exploration and Production, Plastics/Petrochemical.
Portable Cooling Towers
Air and Water Cooled Chillers
Air Conditioners - DX Units