Power Units in Inventory
Learn More About Peterson's Power Rental Solutions
Whether faced with planned or emergency electric power needs, you not only demand reliability—you need availability. With our 24/7 availability, we’ve got you covered. We offer units for every application, with sizes ranging from 20 to 2,000kW. Whatever your specific requirements, our generators are equal to the challenge, providing power when and where you need it most.
Solutions we provide:
- Temporary power generation in the case of power outages, brownouts, and other emergencies.
- Uninterruptible, high-quality power for sensitive electronic or computer systems.
- Construction site power.
- Power for mobile batch plants.
- Primary Power generation.
- Standby Power.
- Continuous power.
- Load sharing/parallel/peak shaving.
- UPS quality power.
- Temporary power during planned equipment shutdowns, replacements, repair, or maintenance.
- Temporary power for building construction, renovations, and/or expansions.
- Supplemental or bridge power during periods of high demand.
- Remote grid support.
- Weather-induced blackouts or brownouts.
- Prime power during substation, construction, expansion, repair, or maintenance, and planned/unplanned equipment maintenance.
Some of the industries we serve:
Rental Power Equipment Available:
Power Units in Inventory:
|Model||kW||kVA||Legal Wet Wt.||Fuel Consumption*|
*Fuel consumption at 75% load