Power Solutions for Manufacturing
When you don’t have power for your manufacturing lines, you’re not making money. Peterson Power Systems, Inc. provides both permanent and temporary power systems to keep up with your manufacturing or planned outage schedule. We have resources to make installation and maintenance for your project easy, giving you full control of your manufacturing capabilities.
Peterson offers Caterpillar’s complete line of generator sets, including permanent or temporary power solutions with low owning and operating costs. Many industrial facilities—such as manufacturing plants, refineries, and regional district heating plants—reduce operating costs by implementing a Cat combined heat and power (CHP) system using clean pipeline natural gas as a fuel source. Cat gas generators can simultaneously provide electricity for electrical loads and heat energy for a facility’s requirements.
CHP projects offer:
- Energy efficiency up to 90 percent (vs. less than 50% for separate grid electricity and natural gas boilers)
- Reduced energy costs versus separate heat and electrical generation systems
- Reduced emissions versus separate heat and electrical generation systems
If the capture and use of waste heat is not viable, many industrial facilities may still benefit financially via distributed generation (DG), locally producing power to meet one's own requirements, or with a standby power plant. This is especially true when any of the following apply:
- The local electric grid is unreliable
- Natural gas is an inexpensive alternative to grid electricity
- Generators can be applied during peak times of day to avoid high electrical utility demand charges (also known as peak shaving)
Peterson is Your Design-Build Partner
Peterson Power Systems Inc. can improve your profits. You can expect consistency, timely delivery of our promises, and efficient project management on all stages of your project. We provide your business with power solutions and high-quality products that can be designed for many applications. We also provide after-sales support in the form of parts, service, and repairs.
We seek to be to be your one-source, complete electric power solution provider for: