Fuel / Emissions Strategy
EPA and CARB Tier 4 Interim technology for Non-Road Mobile applications at all 60 Hz rating.
Factory designed and fully prototype tested with certified torsional vibration analysis available.
CAT® C7.1 INTERIM 4 ACERT™ DIESEL ENGINE
Utilizes ACERT Technology and Cat NOx Reduction System (NRS).
Cat LC Series Generator
Matched to the performance and output characteristics of Cat engines.
Cat EMCP 4.2 Control Panel
Fully featured power metering, protective relaying and engine/generator control and monitoring
Cat Digital Voltage Regulator (Cat DVR)
Highly corrosion resistant 12 gauge galvanealed sheet steel construction.
Switchable voltage from 480/277V 3 phase to 240/139V 3 phase (can be adjusted down to 208/120V 3 Phase), 240/120V 1 phase
Rear Custom Access
Separate control panel and distribution panel access doors.
Reduced Environmental Impact
EPA Tier 4 Interim technology.
Rental Ready Features
- Air Inlet
- Air cleaner, two stage cyclonic/paper with dust cup and service indicator Series turbocharger and air-to-air aftercooler
- Charging System
- 12V - 100 Amp charging alternator
- Control Panel
- EMCP 4.2 genset mounted controller
- Cooling System
- Package mounted radiator with vertical air discharge provides 43° C ambient capability at standby rating
- Distribution System
- NEMA 1 steel enclosure with separate hinged, lockable door.
- Sound attenuating, 12gauge galvanealed sheet metal enclosure limits overall noise to 71 dB(A) @ 7m (23’)
- EPA Tier 4 Interim technology Cat C7.1 ATAAC heavy duty diesel engine.
- Exhaust System
- Cat Clean Emissions Module and integrated silencer with flexible connectors
- Fuel System
- 350 gal fuel tank, UL listed, double wall, 24 hr runtime @ 100% prime rating.
- Three-phase, random wound, 12-lead design, 0.667 pitch
- Lube System
- Lubricating oil system including pump, integral oil cooler, lube oil, filter, open crankcase breather with filter
- Mounting System
- Generator set soft mounted to the heavy duty, fabricated steel base frame using captive anti-vibration pads between the generator set and base-frame to ensure complete isolation of rotating assemblies.
- Starting System
- Single 12V electric starting motor on engine
- Factory testing of standard generator set and complete power module
- Battery charger
- Anti-condensation heater 110-120 VAC
- Coolant Heater 110-120 VAC
- Cam lock distribution system
- Anti-condensation heater 110-120V AC
- COOLING SYSTEM
- Coolant heater 110-120V AC
- MISCELLANEOUS ACCESSORIES
- Additional operator’s manual pack
- French or Spanish language labels
- Canadian Standards Authority certification (CSA)
- EXTENDED SERVICE COVERAGE
- Extended service coverage available
- Tandem axle trailers with either hydraulic or electric brakes.